Why You Need AI Speech Analytics

Quotes from Industry Leaders

91% sales increase

..CCH learned that agents were struggling with selling products to callers who wanted product information. That insight allowed CCH to craft a corrective plan. It worked—selling efforts shot up 400 percent within just three weeks, resulting in a 91 percent sales increase for that campaign.

CRM Magazine, regarding operations at CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business

Voices in the world of telephony are often captured by call recording solutions, only to be deleted as a matter of course or stored away for years never to be accessed or reviewed. Speech analytics allows these voices to be heard, for the opinions, attitudes, and intentions customers and employees reveal during everyday conversations to be extracted and then put to use…

CRMXchange

The speech analytics market is expected to reach $1.6 billion by 2020.

MarketsandMarkets

Automatic categorization and root cause analytics automatically surface issues

..only 20 percent of customer complaints are agent-related, and the remaining 80 percent stem from product or process issues and misaligned expectations. Speech analytics solutions that go beyond keyword spotting to provide automatic categorization and root cause analytics automatically surface these issues.

Mariann McDonagh, vice president of global marketing at Verint Systems Research, CRM Magazine

...once it's on a report like this it's hard for other departments to argue against it, and it's hard for your own department to argue against it.

Donna Fluss, principal of DMG Consulting and author of DMG's "2006 Speech Analytics Market Report".

Speech analytics market expected to reach $1.6 billion by 2020

Using data culled from customer interactions, CCH can now identify trends and address operational and strategic issues like which customers are dissatisfied and why, which agents would benefit the most from additional training, and which customer issues are taking up most of the agents' time.

CRM Magazine, regarding operations at CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business

Selling efforts shot up 400%

Ready to chat with us?

contact us